Contracting with Cronos
With several contract vehicles in our portfolio, we offer convenient and easy-to-use mechanisms for obtaining a wide variety of Cronos’ proven services with the United States federal government, the Department of Defense (DoD), and civilian government agencies.
Through a variety of contract vehicles, we have a history of successfully delivering for many government agencies.
Cronos is an SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. The 8(a) Program is a nine-year business development program that provides specialized business training, counseling, marketing, and technical assistance to small, disadvantaged businesses. The program assists firms by facilitating the award of sole-source and limited-competition contracts and by providing business development assistance. Federal customers can procure services under the 8(a) program using the following contracting mechanisms: sole source award; 8(a) competitive award with limited competition; and Basic Ordering Agreements. Contract types include firm-fixed-price, cost plus fixed fee, cost plus award fee, and time and materials.
Key features of the program include:
- Ability to receive sole source contracts from federal agencies
- $4.5 million for goods and services
- $7 million for manufacturing
- Limited competition opportunities set aside for 8(a) program participants
- Utilization of joint venture agreements to pursue opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the SBA Mentor-Protégé Program
For more information on specific components of the program, please see SBA Standard Operating Procedure 80 05 3A. A copy of this SOP is available from the SBA a http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/serv_sops_sop80053a.pdf. Additional information on using the 8(a) Business Development Program to obtain services from Cronos can be obtained by contacting the SBA San Diego District Office (619) 557-7250.
Contract #: 47QTCA21D001S
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule, and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government. MAS makes buying easy and efficient with the use of modern technology to connect government buyers and industry.
Schedule policy and procedures are guided by two major governing regulatory documents:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) – Pursuant to 41 U.S.C. 152(3), FAR Part 38 prescribes policies and procedures that GSA must follow in managing the Schedule program. FAR Subpart 8.4 prescribes ordering procedures for federal agencies when placing orders for supplies and services under Schedule.
- General Services Administration Acquisition Manual (GSAM) – GSAM covers GSA acquisition policies and practices.
The MAS Program supports GSA's Federal Marketplace (FMP) strategy of modernizing and simplifying the buying and selling experience for all stakeholders.
Contract #: 47QTCB22D0052
8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III. The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
Contract #: N0017821D9021
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a SeaPort NxG Prime Contract under the 8(a) Small Business Category.
SeaPort Next Generation Contract (SeaPort NxG) is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract that holds a total value of $50 billion, and includes a five-year base period with one five-year option. SeaPort NxG provides for Engineering and Program Management Services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON). All warranted Contracting Officers from the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps are authorized to place orders under this IDIQ contract, using the electronic SeaPort portal.
Contract #: 3-21-07-1020
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a State of California, California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) Prime Contract holder under the Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Category.
California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) offers a wide variety of commodity, non-IT Services, and information technology products and services at prices which have been assessed to be fair, reasonable and competitive. The CMAS Program creates a pool of suppliers that an agency can solicit offers from.
Contract Information Request
Get more information about our contract vehicles.