Cronos is seeking a Systems Engineer in various locations. The Systems Engineer will provide engineering support in all aspects associated with the design concept and methodologies, functional and organizational structure, and development. The Systems Engineer will perform all aspects of technical analysis and systems engineering support to facilitate the design, development, implementation and sustainment of a material solution.
Specific efforts include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the application of appropriate scientific principles to meet technical requirements and trace requirements to system and test specifications
- Provide input to documents, reports, and briefings, and develop plans to ensure proper integration of technology and engineering
- Apply technical knowledge regarding interpretation of specifications, requirements, and technical data
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and systems engineering and test-related technical support to develop, design, allocate, and manage user and system level requirements, support the development of the system architecture, evaluate design tradeoffs, balance technical risk between systems, support the assessment of interfaces, and support oversight of verification and validation activities
- Prepare and update engineering program documentation including but not limited to System Threat Assessment Report, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Technical / Test Report, Feasibility Study, Event Design Plan, Technical Brief and Test Report
- Conduct reliability modeling to simulate a given system’s operational characteristics to provide reliability estimates and assessments of the effects of design changes
Qualifications, Required Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of related professional work experience
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cronos complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.