Cronos is seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Administrator to join our organization, supporting our fast-growing ServiceNow practice. This is a remote work opportunity.
The ServiceNow Administrator will provide support to Federal and/or Defense agencies. Cronos seeks candidates passionate about crafting excellent solutions, encouraging early adoption, and helping save time and resources. We’re looking for you!
- Provide day-to-day technical administration, including release management, work on platform upgrades/functional updates, analyzing log files, configuring file changes, updating installation and configuration documents, performing validation/testing, managing change control, and performing technical issue/problem resolution at level 3 support
- Manage the migration of code between ServiceNow instances and deployments to production for scheduled go-lives during evening change windows
- Perform ServiceNow instance cloning and restoration activities
- Support mid-servers and ensure integrations between ServiceNow and other platforms are functioning as expected
- Monitor ServiceNow performance and processes with a focus on performance and stability
- Minimum of three years of ServiceNow experience with diverse hands-on work experience administering core platform support and development activities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Certification in ServiceNow system administration required; ITIL Foundation certified or related experience preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem-solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Applicant must be a US Citizen and located within the US
- This is a remote work opportunity; Candidates must be able to perform work during the Eastern, Central, and Western time zones’ regular business hours
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology, helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value.
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Cronos complies with appropriate state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.