Cronos is seeking an Architect in various locations. At Cronos we understand that a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you’ve developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you’re an experienced architect. You’ve evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges to deliver cutting-edge solutions from vision to production-ready systems?
You will work hands-on to build systems that are resilient and reliable in a modern cloud environment. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way our customer uses technology, including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. You will mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s architects. As a technical leader, you’ll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth. Join us and build the future of technology for the better
Qualifications, Required Education, and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in CS or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with software development, including software requirements, software delivery, software testing, and configuration management software baselines
- 5+ years of experience with developing commercial-grade software systems, both during delivery and supporting long-term operations of the system
- 5+ years of experience with back-end programming languages
- 5+ years of experience with front-end programming frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with architecting systems for resilience and reliability for production cloud-native web applications
- 3+ years of experience with database design for RDMBS and NoSQL
- 3+ years of experience in CI and CD environments
- Knowledge of domain-driven design to create a clean, scalable, and reusable microservices architecture
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cronos complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.