Cronos is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our organization, supporting our fast-growing ServiceNow practice. This is a remote work opportunity.
The ServiceNow Developer will provide support to Federal and Defense agencies. Cronos seeks candidates passionate about crafting unique solutions, encouraging early adoption, and helping save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a Developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other hands-on technical activities in relation to implementation of ServiceNow
- Implement ServiceNow customization, including: UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, workflow administration, and data import
- Participate in complete software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational support.
- Serve as an individual contributor or team member on Cronos ServiceNow engagements.
Qualifications, Required Education, and Experience:
- BA or BS degree required
- A minimum of one year of ITSM or ServiceNow Development experience; US Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Familiarity with implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- US citizenship required and an active US Federal government Secret security clearance
- This is a remote work opportunity; Candidates must be able to perform work during the Eastern, Central, and Western time zones’ regular business hours
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology, helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value.
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Cronos complies with appropriate state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.