Cronos is seeking a Project Manager in various locations. The Project Manager drives full agile life cycle consulting engagements and technology-based IT solution projects for clients. Apply advanced consulting and agile scrum master extensive technical expertise and industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members. Lead multiple development teams and provide technical input in the planning, design, and development of Java AWS cloud and Mainframe-based applications. Instill Agile practices, seek opportunities to implement improvements and efficiencies with processes, and work with project teams to continuously improve speed and efficiency of build and test processes. Communicate and coordinate with multiple project teams and multiple client stakeholders proactively and help to prioritize work based on client, security, and technical needs.
Qualifications, Required Education, and Experience:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience with IT
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with development, database design, automated testing, performance tuning, configuration, and release management
- Experience with using Jira
- Experience with initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing, and delivering IT projects
- Experience with Agile processes and Scrum ceremonies and managing and facilitating backlog refinement, sprint planning, mid-sprint reviews, sprint demos, or retros
- Experience with reviewing story analysis to determine conditions of satisfaction and the impact to other systems, projects, domains, and operational teams have been outlined
- Experience with managing the evolution of the User Story and other backlog items, including breaking down the stories, eliciting conversations, and facilitating story refinement sessions
- Experience in working with teams to decentralize decision-making and acting as an escalation point when consensus decisions cannot be reached
- Experience with requirements gathering, development of wireframes, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, business partners, developers, and architects to build and define product backlogs and complete release planning
- Ability to answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification and direction to development, test, and support teams regarding user stories and functions
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve risks and conflicts across workgroups
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cronos complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.