Using your broad knowledge and expertise of program management methodologies, you’ll guide your program to develop and communicate a solid strategy and business impact. As a leader in the program office market space, you’ll identify opportunities to grow the business by supporting your customer’s mission. This is your chance to gain valuable knowledge and market skills and assist Cronos and the client in the growth and program success while making an impact with your program management experience. Join us as we help our client’s program office achieve their goals.
Qualifications, Required Education, and Experience:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- Experience with functioning as Program Manager supporting DoD and/or Civilian initiatives
- Knowledge of Federal Program Office Organization, the interaction between the various echelons, and acquisition processes which enable program execution in the Total Life Cycle success of a Program of Record
- Level 1 Certification in Acquisition and/or Program Management
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve risks and conflicts across workgroups
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Cronos Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across our service portfolio, Cronos specializes in the intersection of business and technology helping clients improve their performance and create sustainable value
Cronos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Cronos complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.